IAA Associate Membership Program
Thank you for your interest in the IAA’s Associate Membership program. This program offers valuable benefits to a wide variety of firms that provide services and products to investment adviser firms.
- IAA associate membership is available to any entity or person that is not an SEC-registered investment adviser.
- IAA associate members are non-voting, non-office holding members of the Association.
- IAA associate membership applies to an entire firm (unless only an individual is joining). The firm may designate any number employees to receive benefits.
- IAA associate members can be law firms, accountants, consultants, vendors, state-registered investment advisers, or other persons or entities concerned with the interests of SEC-registered investment advisers. View the list of Service Provider Categories.
- IAA Newsletter – Receive the IAA’s monthly newsletter for SEC-registered advisers, which provides timely articles on industry issues; updates on legal, regulatory and compliance issues; updates on advocacy and government relations activities; and much more.
- IAA Alerts – Receive emails that keep members informed about late-breaking news, events, and developments that impact the investment adviser profession.
- IAA Membership Directory – Firm listing in the Associate Member Directory on the IAA website with full contact information.
- Industry Service Provider Directory – Appear on IAA’s searchable list of industry service providers accessed by investment adviser professionals looking for specialty services and products. IAA associate members can include a firm description and company logo, and have a listing in one or more of the 24 service categories. (View the IAA’s Industry Service Provider Directory.)
- IAA Webinars – Access to IAA’s growing list of complimentary webinars.
- IAA Events – All employees of the firm receive discounted rates to register for IAA events, such as the Investment Adviser Compliance Conference, Annual Leadership Conference, and the Compliance Workshops.
- Exhibition and Sponsorship Opportunities – Exclusive opportunities to exhibit at IAA conferences or participate as a Sponsor.
Annual dues are $2,200 per firm. For new associate member firms, annual dues are prorated on a monthly basis in the first calendar year.
How to Join
Please complete the Associate Member Application and submit via email, mail, or fax to:
Investment Adviser Association
818 Connecticut Ave. NW, Suite 600
Washington, DC 20006
Fax: (202) 293-4223
Phone: (202) 293-4222
Your firm’s designated representative will be contacted to confirm receipt of the application.
Contact Alex Ioannidis, Manager, Marketing & Partnerships, with any questions about joining the IAA.
Call: (202) 293-4222