IAA Associate Membership Program
Thank you for your interest in the IAA’s Associate Membership program. This program offers valuable benefits to a wide variety of firms that provide services and products to investment adviser firms.
How to Join
Please complete the Associate Member Application online. Your firm’s designated representative will be contacted to confirm receipt of the application. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
- IAA associate membership is available to any entity or person that is not a fiduciary investment adviser.
- IAA associate members are non-voting, non-office holding members of the Association.
- IAA associate membership applies to an entire firm (unless only an individual is joining). The firm may designate any number employees to receive benefits.
- IAA associate members can be law firms, accountants, consultants, vendors, state-registered investment advisers, or other persons or entities concerned with the interests of SEC-registered investment advisers. View the list of Service Provider Categories.
- IAA Newsletter – Receive the IAA’s monthly newsletter for SEC-registered advisers, which provides timely articles on industry issues; updates on legal, regulatory and compliance issues; updates on advocacy and government relations activities; and much more.
- IAA Alerts – Receive emails that keep members informed about late-breaking news, events, and developments that impact the investment adviser profession.
- IAA Membership Directory – Firm listing in the Associate Member Directory on the IAA website with full contact information.
- Industry Service Provider Directory – Appear on IAA’s searchable list of industry service providers accessed by investment adviser professionals looking for specialty services and products. IAA associate members can include a firm description and company logo, and have a listing in one or more of the 24 service categories. (View the IAA’s Industry Service Provider Directory.)
- IAA Webinars – Access to IAA’s growing list of complimentary webinars.
- IAA Events – All employees of the firm receive discounted rates to register for IAA events, such as the Investment Adviser Compliance Conference, Annual Leadership Conference, and the Compliance Workshops.
- Exhibition and Sponsorship Opportunities – Exclusive opportunities to exhibit at IAA conferences or participate as a Sponsor. For more information on these opportunities you may view the IAA Sponsorship Prospectus.
Annual dues are $2,600 per firm. For new associate member firms, annual dues are prorated on a monthly basis in the first calendar year.
Contact Alex Ioannidis, Manager, Marketing & Partnerships, with any questions about joining the IAA.
Call: (202) 293-4222