IACCP Designation and Training Program
The IAA cosponsors the Investment Adviser Compliance Certificate Program with National Regulatory Services. This program leads to the professional designation of Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional (IACCP). Over 500 compliance professionals have the IACCP designation.
The Investment Adviser Core Compliance Program is designed for professionals new to the industry as well as those wanting to solidify their knowledge, The Core Compliance program offers the foundational level of professional competence necessary to help ensure both routine and new requirements are consistently met.
- Value: Delivers a core level of professional competence
- Timeline: 12 months to complete the program
- Requirements: 10 required compliance courses plus submission of an ethics commitment and assessment
- What You Earn: A Certificate of Achievement NRS Education
- Next Step: Consider earning the IACCP® designation
Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional (IACCP® ) Program® This certificate program is a professional education program granting the designation, Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional® (IACCP®), to individuals who complete an online and/or in-person instructor-led program of study, pass a certifying examination, and meet its work experience, ethics and continuing education requirements.
The IACCP certification program is designed to advance investment adviser compliance as a profession. IACCP certification involves:
- Value: A recognized designation among your compliance professional peers
- Timeline: 18 months to complete the program
- Requirements: 15 required compliance courses, 5 elective courses, 2 years of work experience, submission of ethics commitment and assessment, and passing the IACCP® certifying examination
- What You Earn: IACCP® designation NRS Education
- Next Step: Continuing education requirements to maintain the IACCP® designation
Education classes may be taken for compliance training purposes in addition to pursuit of the certification designation.
For more information and registration, see the NRS website or contact IAA Counsel Paul Glenn with any questions.