IAA’s 2021 Leadership Conference: A View for the C-Suite
Your Choice of an In-Person Gathering or a Virtual Event
The Investment Adviser Association’s 2021 Annual Leadership Conference will take place in two formats – as an in-person conference with limited attendance in Washington, DC on September 29–October 1, and as a virtual event on October 7.
Highlights of this year’s in-person Conference include:
- A keynote and general sessions on topics spanning the future of the workforce, ESG, digital assets/blockchain, and more
- The event’s signature peer-led AUM breakout sessions
- Topical breakout sessions on active management, cybersecurity and privacy, successful internal succession plans, and RIA consolidation and marketplace of the future
- Executive Roundtables on HR issues including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and Next Gen employees
- Multiple opportunities for networking
Our virtual Leadership Conference will include:
- Live, online peer-led AUM breakout sessions*
- On-demand recordings of the live event’s keynote and general sessions
*Those who attend the in-person event will also be automatically registered for the virtual breakout sessions.
Full agendas for the virtual event will be available soon.
Online registration is available for both the live Conference and our virtual event. Early Registration rates are available through August 13.
Keynote speaker John Barry, author of the award-winning book The Great Influenza and adviser to government health officials, who will join us to discuss the impacts of the pandemic on society at large.
Outlining the future of work – and the workplace – will Vanessa Ruda, Senior Partner at consulting firm RHR International, an expert in building high-performance senior teams, and a PhD in organizational psychology.
Ric Edelman – founder of the nation’s largest independent RIA and founder of the Digital Assets Council of Financial Professionals, will explore the impact – and the future – of blockchain and digital assets.
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this event?
Contact IAA Marketing & Partnerships Manager Alex Ioannidis at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.