IAA’s 2021 Leadership Conference: A View for the C-Suite
Now an Exclusively Virtual Event
Out of an abundance of caution – and with deep regret – we have decided to cancel the live version of the IAA’s upcoming Leadership Conference and present its speakers, its content-rich sessions, and its networking events in an exclusively virtual format on September 29-October 1. As much as we were looking forward to bringing executives from our member firms together in person, we have concluded that given the surge of the COVID-19 Delta Variant, staging an all-virtual event this year is the most responsible course of action.
Highlights of this year's Conference include:
- A keynote and general sessions on topics spanning the future of the workforce, ESG, digital assets/blockchain, and more
- The event’s signature peer-led AUM breakout sessions
- Topical breakout sessions on active management, cybersecurity and privacy, successful internal succession plans, and RIA consolidation and the marketplace of the future
- Multiple opportunities for networking
- On-demand recordings of the Conference’s keynote, general sessions, and topical breakout sessions.
Our full agenda is available online.
Keynote speaker John Barry, author of the award-winning book The Great Influenza and adviser to government health officials, who will join us to discuss the impacts of the pandemic on society at large.
Outlining the future of work – and the workplace – will be Vanessa Ruda, Senior Partner at consulting firm RHR International, an expert in building high-performance senior teams, and a PhD in organizational psychology.
Ric Edelman – founder of the nation’s largest independent RIA and founder of the Digital Assets Council of Financial Professionals, will explore the impact – and the future – of blockchain and digital assets.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this event? Contact IAA Marketing & Partnerships Manager Alex Ioannidis at email@example.com for more information.