The IAA’s Leadership Conference brings together executives from a variety of investment advisory firms and provides a special occasion to understand industry trends, exchange ideas, and develop valued relationships with IAA members and other SEC-registered investment advisers. Conference topics include economics, politics, and business strategy. Facilitated breakout sessions enable participants to discuss the challenges and opportunities they have in common with other advisers.
Registration and information regarding the 2017 Leadership Conference is available here.
View past conference brochures:
Topics and Presenters
This event includes high-level sessions presented by industry experts and business thought leaders who will broaden participants’ perspective and help position their firms for success.
- Hear from business experts and industry thought leaders
- Acquire fresh perspectives from peers on shared concerns
- Learn about emerging economic and investment issues
- Benchmark your firm and shape its business strategy
- Discuss business challenges and gain new ideas
- Understand new federal policy developments and their impact
- Position your company and its employees for growth
The conference focuses on interests that are shared by leaders of SEC-registered investment advisory firms.
- Chief Executive Officers
- Firm Partners and Owners
- Managing Directors
- Vice Presidents
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Legal Officers
- Chief Investment Officers
Exhibitors and Sponsors
The IAA welcomes exhibitors and sponsors at this event. Opportunities are limited and sell out quickly. For more information, contact IAA Director of Meetings & Events Lisa Gillette at (202) 293-4222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and questions about the Leadership Conference, contact IAA Director of Meetings & Events Lisa Gillette at (202) 293-4222 or email@example.com.