2017 Webinar - How U.S. Asset Managers Can Access China’s Asset Management Industry
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
8:30 - 10:00 a.m. (ET)
The IAA and K&L Gates are co-hosting a webinar that will help to serve as a guide for U.S. asset managers who operate local funds in China or are considering doing so. The webinar will provide an overview of China’s asset management industry and ways for U.S. asset managers to gain access.
- An examination of the qualification requirements, restrictions, and operational requirements of the new rule
- A description of the registration process
- General advice on how to set up wholly foreign-owned enterprise and operate local funds in China
- Henry Wang, Partner, K&L Gates
- Joshua J. Yang, Partner, K&L Gates
- Sanjay Lamba, Assistant General Counsel, Investment Adviser Association
Registration is complimentary and available here on the K&L Gates website.
For more information, contact Janina Quilacio at email@example.com or the IAA at firstname.lastname@example.org.